Cooking from Scratch is now on facebook! Click here to check it out!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wordless Friday?


All right already, so it's not Wednesday and it's not quite wordless, but I just couldn't let another day go by without sharing this photo with you. Some time ago, I posted a recipe for cinnamon rolls. Well, I recently made another batch and they came out so dang pretty, I just had to take some more photos. This one stimulates such a Pavlovian response in me, it's all I can do not to run down the stairs this instant to bake up a batch. I'm sorry if you now feel compelled to make these rolls... it was all just a part of my master plan (insert evil cackle).

I hope you have a wonderful, tasty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious and I wish I had one right now! This is a keeper, thanks!

    ReplyDelete