Cooking from Scratch is now on facebook! Click here to check it out!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hopping Around

I found a very fun - and time consuming - pastime this week. In actuality, I think the blog itself is no longer active, but it does have a listing of over 2000 food blogs you can visit. That in and of itself isn't unusual. After all, I'm a member of the Foodie Blogroll which has a listing of over 4000 blogs.

No, the difference here is the method. They have a "blog hop" button. What a nifty little gizmo. You click on it and randomly show up at one of those 2000 food blogs. Even better, is the bar at the top of the page that allows you to just keep hopping until you find a blog you like. It's so quick and simple, that even though it took me quite a few hops before I found a blog I really liked, I still had a great time. The blogs listed are not all still active and some of them put my high school French to the test, but nonetheless, I enjoyed every moment of my hopping.

Not that I'm pushing you to leave... I'm really glad you came! You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. But it is a wide, wide world out there, so I figured I share with you this fun way to search it.

No comments:

Post a Comment